Good afternoon! Hope y´all had a happy new year!
We are half way January, but we still have 15 days left on this month, and for me it is very valuable, as it is considered to be a month of planning.
So my best advice, and what I have been doing during these days is:
- Think about things that make you feel happy: A sport, an extracurricular class, hangout with friends, learn another language, be more with your family, read more.
- I was listening a talk on Khan Academy, from the CEO of Burberry, and I got 2 good things out of it:
- Work on whatever your passion is, cause then you will feel it´s not work, and you´ll enjoy it and will give the best of you.
- Find balance in your life, in what you want and in what you are doing.
It´s time for planning, so here are a few questions just to let you think:
- What makes you happy?
- What are the main goals you have this year?
- What are you changing?
- Are you giving the best of you?
So just think and act... don´t wait for things to happen, cause that won´t happen.
Stop waiting... cause you will regret later of not doing the things you want
Define what is success for you, what is happiness for you… and GO FOR IT!
Pursue your own happiness, take action and enjoy whatever it comes 🙂