This 4 days at the Inbound Event had been more than amazing, and it´s all thank to you guys.All the people that made this event possible. THE PEOPLE MADE IT POSSIBLE.
I know what is it to plan a large event cause I once planned a World Marketing and Sales Forum in Mexico, but it was not this size of event, so as an attendee I totally value every small detail that made the whole experience as PERFECT.
Some good ideas for people that want to plan small, medium or large events, take all these as best practices!
I´m listing a few of all of the things that I really liked:
- #Content: Great speakers.
- Great #social network impact: All time putting #INBOUND15
- Clever idea of doing the #INBOUND15solo
- #Amazing production.
- Excellent presentation quality.
- Amazing sound.
- Registration process GREAT!
- All #employees helping us to get to the right direction of the conferences we wanted to attend. Excellent customer service.
- Waiting in lines and bringing the granola bars.
- Water available in every session.
- Foodtrucks participation (in order to incentivate small #businesses to approach a big amount of people).
- 2 min timer talks. It makes us “wait for the best”
- Chairs distance one line after another great.
- Amazing service from #hubspot team.
- Really valuable #partners.
- Screens with timer for the #speakers.
- Punctuality: Everything started on time. GREAT!
- Perfect light for “not to bright, nor too dark”.
- Effective transportation.
- Great consideration of Baggage Drop for “not carrying all stuff” from one talk to another.
- Fast line for #book signing.
- #ClubINBOUND perfect for #networking.
- Great #app in order to check which #talks to attent.
Internal skills from #hubspot and #inbound15 employees:
THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS
- Team work
- Excellent customer service.
- Happiness among all the event.
- Great logistics
So congratulations! Will totally recommend this event a million times, thanks for making this event experience one of the best!