Have you realized how much we learn from people? We actually think that there are some things that we can learn by ourselves right? But have you realized, that behind any kind of knowledge you can acquire through your life there is always a person?
At work we learn:
- From experiences we have with our customers.
- From procedures that other people have previously developed.
- We innovate through ideas that come “out of the box” from something we have seen before and that we want to implement.
At school whether we are at high school, college or studying a degree, we learn:
- From books that people have written.
- From great teachers.
- From friendships and other students.
- We read case studies from real life experiences of companies.
- We listen, we contribute, we learn and they learn from us.
At house we learn:
- From our family.
- They educate us, and guide us towards being the best human beings pursuing our dreams.
You can actually learn from everyone:
- From a person that inspires you from a good talk.
- From a person at the supermarket, from someone at the mall.
- From a mentor who guides you and helps you identify your way.
- From nature.
- From others events in life.
- From others failures.
- From others successful stories.
- From a good reading.
- From poems.
- From life.
We learn from ourselves:
- We make mistakes and we learn how to deal with them.
- We fail, but we stand up!
- We help others with advice or just by listening.
- We create valuable things for the companies we own or for the ones where we work. We just keep learning!
Our brain is capable of learning 100% of the time.
It is up to us to learn as much as we want.
The more people you know, the more people you listen, the wiser you will be.
Read, listen, contribute, network, and live happy!