“You need to be broken in order to be complete” Those are some words that a person told me this week.
People expect that happy people are happy always. Happy people become a “happy motivator” for others. But what happens when that happy person had not the best day? …Yes… that is possible and very common.
In my personal experience, I consider myself a very positive person, nevertheless, there are bad days that we just want them to pass, but lately I´ve been surrounding myself with amazing people who have become that “positive motivator” that allows me to be more rationale and happy on those circumstances.
We are humans, we have problems, we experience bad moments, and we feel sad sometimes.
In a balanced life, we “need to be broken” meaning (we are not perfect and we have some pieces that need to be fixed) “in order to be a complete human being”.
As you can imagine these were not the best days for me, but I don´t want to get into it, what I want to share are the positive messages of what I learn from all the circumstances that happen this week:
- Be patient: It all takes time.
- Do the best ALWAYS: Your performance in all your life needs to be the best. We have health, we are alive, we have a brilliant mind and we are unique. Take advantage of that.
- Cry if you need to: Don´t be ashamed to do it. It makes you feel better, and you get stress relief.
- Feel the love: Experience nice emotions. Build those moments with your family, friends or couple.
- Trust yourself and others: Trust is a key on any relationship and friendship. If there is no trust, everything is lost.
- Expect the best outcome: Everything happens for a reason.
- Don´t take impulsive decisions: THINK, THINK, THINK.
- Stay positive: Enjoy life, these minutes, hours, days are as valuable as you want them to be.
- Express your feelings: Say how you feel, and how others make you feel so they can be empathic.
- Listen: Hearing is not listening… LISTEN. Put close attention on what others have to say.
- Learn from others: Every person has a particular thing that you can learn from them. FIND IT AND LEARN.