I have been a loyal customer of UBER ever since it started in Mexico, and every time I travel abroad that is the transportation I use and I love it!
I have written about amazing stories of UBER drivers, and I have met amazing people there.
Last week I took an UBER with two friends of mine in Boston, and the driver had just smoked shortly before we got in the car. I was really uncomfortable because of the smell, but I didn´t say anything to the driver. Then, at the end of the ride I decided to write a review to UBER saying what I had just experienced.
This is not the first time I have been in this situation, a year ago in Boston it was the same story.
WHAT DID UBER DO?
Their response was to make full refund of the trip and block the driver.
It was an immediate response and I appreciate it, but is that it?
WHAT DO WE WANT AS CUSTOMERS:
- We want to feel safe.
- UBER must care more about their customers and their safety.
- Drivers should have better policies for not putting under risk their customers.
UBER needs to take specific consideration about the cities and countries where marijuana or cannabis has become legal.
CARE ABOUT YOUR PEOPLE AND STICK TO THE MISSION, VISION AND CORE VALUES:
“Be completely transparent and deliver an excellent experience to the customers”.
That is it, one line. DELIVER EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE.
I INVITE YOU UBER TO:
- Improve your strategies for customer service to your different audiences (partners, drivers and community).
- Analyze information from each region and country.
- Understand people.
- What are the largest concerns that drivers have and what are the concerns that customers have?
- What are the policies in each country? What are your policies? Do you have them updated?
- What varies from one country to another? What is allowed? What is not
KEEP IT AUTHENTIC:
Don´t wait until it is too late.
What are you guys doing for keeping the experience as amazing as it was at the beginning when it all started with a great idea.