Last Saturday before a conference started, I was talking to a young girl who was sitting at my side, she is daughter of a friend of my dad. Our talk was about Santa Claus, and she showed me 2 elves that she had. She explained me that the elves were supposed to watch you every day and then they will tell Santa Claus if you had behaved properly or not, so Santa can decide whether to bring you what you asked for or not. She also told me about other things, but the point and what I wanted to share with y´all is this:
- She understood the message clearly. She knew what the elves were for.
- She knew the story.
- She shared with others the story, because she believed in it.
- She took care of her elves as if there were part of her life.
- She knew what she needed to do in order to get what she wanted.
- She knew that if she work hard every day, she will have a greater benefit in the future.
- She dream big and she believed. She was 100% convinced that it was real.
I invite you all to:
- Understand your life purpose.
- Understand what you´re doing at work, the meaning of it and the impact it has.
- Understand the story of your company, or your project.
- Tell your story.
- Share your knowledge.
- Make your company or where you work, a place that is part of your life, a place where you feel happy and proud of.
- Work hard every day to achieve your goals.
- Never stop dreaming.
KEEP IT REAL.
TURN YOUR DREAMS INTO GREAT THINGS WHERE YOU LEARN.
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.