I regularly prefer to sit in the aisle on the airplanes, as I am scared of looking through the window when the plane is landing. But when I was on my way from Atlanta to Boston, 5 minutes before getting inside the airplane they changed my seat and put me at the side of the window instead of the aisle.
Nevertheless on my side there was a person who shortly after 15 minutes he became my friend.
As he described, being inside an airplane is the most awkward situation in which you can actually be:
- You get to sit in an uncomfortable seat.
- You cannot go anywhere.
- You´re sitting at the side of a random person and you will be there for an hour or more.
So well, the best you can do is either put your earphones and close your eyes, or have a great conversation with the person at your side, as we both had.
YOU CAN DECIDE
I tell you all this story because as part of our great conversation we created a funny story about the inside pockets that his suit had.
I don´t believe anyone will understand how funny our stories were but what I wanted to share with y´all is what I learned I learned from the experience.
- TO ENJOY UNCOMFORTABLE MOMENTS: Even though it is not the greatest place in the world, I had the time to have a great conversation with a very interesting person.
- TO BE MORE POSITIVE: There is always another pocket. You can decide whether you see things on one way or another, but there will always be another option. You have the right to choose the other magic pocket.
- TO PUT SOME MAGIC INTO MY LIFE: Everything is better if we sparkle it with imagination and creativity.