A few days ago I said these words repeatedly with someone who turned to be someone that made me feel and think of the strong meaning of these words, even though we were just been funny at that time.
But from there on, it made me realize that these words have a deeper meaning. I am not talking about engagement as maybe most of you are thinking, but the I DO in our lives can mean a lot.
We say I DO to ourselves, we say I DO to others
- When we have decided to let go things from our past.
- When we make decisions.
- When we accept life as it is.
- When we accept people as they are.
- When we feel.
- When we want to accomplish something.
- When we have life objectives.
- When we believe.
- When we decide to have something uncertain, but it makes us feel better and happier.
- When we enjoy those amazing times.
- When we want to make something last forever.
- When we commit fully to a project, to work, or to people.
- When we accept full responsibility of things.
- When we are not afraid of anything.
- When we want to learn.
- When we need.
- When we imagine.
- When we miss.
I love these 2 words and I encourage you to express them when you are truly certain of what you want, need or think.