2 years ago I decided to start my business.
It started with 3 important things that I believe are fundamental for starting a new business: Passion, Knowledge and Positive Attitude.
The choice I made at that time gave me the chance to discover how to manage a business on my own, how to create new things, how to provide value and the most important: How to find my purpose in life.
I spent more than 16 hours per day working on something that I strongly believe is contributing.
I have helped more than 40 companies during those 2 years in commercial, cultural and communication strategies. I have helped them find their purpose, understand their value, encourage their people, sell more and therefore be more productive, larger & efficient.
During those years, I realized that I needed more people than myself…cause as we know…we always need a team!
So I decided to invite people to join my team, and then the “I” became “us”.
And a few days ago, a “star” (star–> extraordinary & knowledgeable person) asked me that she wanted to work with me, because I had become an inspiration for her, and she wanted to have a positive impact together with mel.
This really touched me, because it made me realize I was doing something right.
Today we are 4 amazing people!!!! I am thankful & I am blessed.
THANK YOU ALL (CLIENTS & EMPLOYEES) FOR INSPIRING ME, FOR PROVIDING ME KNOWLEDGE, FOR MAKING ME VERY HAPPY, FOR TRUSTING ME, FOR HAVING A POSITIVE IMPACT IN MY LIFE & FOR MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON.
FAMILY AND FRIENDS: THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME & ENCOURAGE ME EVERY DAY!
2 months ago I started an amazing journey at WeWork.
I´ve known WeWork for some years, and I have seen how fast it has grown.
I admire the company, I get inspired by people, and I am so proud of working at one of the best companies in the world. Literally…one of the top companies in the world leaded by INCREDIBLE & INSPIRING PEOPLE!
How it made me feel:
Since the first day I started, every employee I talked to were totally helpful, they were empathic, they listen, they were interested on who I was.
- They trust me.
- I learn from them.
- I feel connected globally.
- I feel comfortable.
- I feel appreciated.
- I feel accepted the way I am (passionate, intense, beer lover & creative).
- I can share ideas & I will have amazing insights & recommendations.
- I feel proud of working at WeWork.
The more I learn about the company, the more I want to do & learn from them.
Great things they do:
- WE ARE A FAMILY: A global community.
- EVERYONE IS WELCOMED: Inclusion (I am very happy that WeWork is a company that accepts people the way they are–> no matter what! No judgements!)
- WE ARE OURSELVES: They let you be yourself.
- WE HAVE A VOICE: Every employee is allowed to raise their hands!
Ever since I started they have communicated amazing actions that have a positive impact in the World and that they made us (the employees) very conscious about global things.
- They are coherent.
- They are straight to their values.
- They generate a positive change in the World!
I will continue to share things about this amazing journey I got into…
- I hope you guys are really working on something you love.
- Never do something for money…It doesn’t work that way.
- Enjoy every part of the day.
- Be surrounded with an amazing team.
- Work harder! If you want to be the best! Do everything to be the best! Sometimes you need to make certain sacrifices, but it totally worth it!
- If you know what´s your life purpose you are 1000000000 steps forward in life. If you haven´t find it…Take the time to understand yourself, this will help you A LOT!
- Live your life in the most extraordinary way.
- I believe you have what you believe you deserve. So… Aspire to the most amazing things!! Inspire amazing people so you can have that kind of people around you!
- Surround yourself with positive people who are willing to create positive impact in others.